29 November 2018
Job Advert: Think Tank Creative Is Looking for a Junior Creative Project Manager
Based in Kings Cross, Think Tank Creative is a leading creative packaging and merchandise services company offering end to end design and manufacturing solutions across a broad range of products and a varied client base. The company is part of the Key Production Group - a leading manufacturing services company offering solutions in vinyl, CD, DVD, print and packaging which has been working with major and independent record labels, as well as individual artists, in music, media and corporate sectors since 1990.
The Junior Creative Project Manager will be part of the Think Tank Creative production, procurement, and sales team that produces packaging and merchandise solutions to brands in sectors such as fashion, cosmetics, luxury goods, arts & media organisations. Also working with design agencies, and a producing a broad range of general merchandise.
Main Duties will include
- • Liaising with and managing relationships between clients, suppliers, potential customers and in-house departments.
- • Obtaining pricing from suppliers and issuing quotes to clients.
- • Processing orders: scheduling, prioritising, placing, chasing of all client orders.
- • Coordinating distribution of finished stock – arranging shipping and deliveries.
- • Actively assisting the Creative Guru and Sales Director in supporting ongoing customer relationships, seeking
- new clients, and attending client and sales meetings.
- • Keeping all orders updated on the internal databases.
- • Project planning, and quality control of samples and finished products.
Skills & experience
- • Experience in manufacturing, buying print or packaging, or procurement experience in a similar industry.
- • Confident, super organised, numerate, ability to keep a cool head under pressure
- • A team player with excellent communication skills – happy to pitch in and work as part of a collaborative team.
- Comfortable getting out and meeting clients and suppliers face to face.
- • A ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude to getting the job done and relishes the challenge of a varied role.
- • Experience preparing quotes, placing purchase orders, and overseeing projects from planning and design through
- production, and delivery.
What we offer
- • An exciting and demanding role in a fun, sociable office.
- • An opportunity to build on manufacturing, production, and sales experience with a wide variety of products
- and clients.
- • A company that takes job satisfaction seriously and invests in it’s staff.
- • Staff bonus scheme and discretionary early finish on Friday’s.
How to Apply
Please respond with a cover letter expressing your interest and CV, and including salary expectations to Susan.Kennedy@Keyproduction.co.uk
Key Production is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.