STOERSkincare for Men is the brainchild of Scottish businesswoman and beauty therapist Marianne Morrison in response to the skin concerns of the men she previously worked with.
R Design is a design agency with 25 years experience. Established by Dave Richmond, the agency believes in simplicity as the key to commercially successful design. This principle still rings true today, as it helps the agency unlock the potential of their clients, and share in their success.
Think Tank worked with STOER and R Design to manufacture influencer packs, retail packaging and printed matter for the launch of a new a Men's skincare collection which includes five products that boast ‘cosmetic drone’ technology, a first for the male skincare market. These cosmetic drones focus on delivering the brand’s unique clima 5 formulation of active ingredients directly into the skin layer where they work best. The collection launches exclusively in Harvey Nichols on 11 March.
Products & Services
Influencer packs, retail packaging and printed matter to launch this new Men's grooming range based in Scotland.
- Packaging direction
- Quality control
- Paper over board rigid tube box with HD foam fitment, digital print, red hot foiling and soft touch laminate, red grosgrain ribbon to match
- 350gsm art paper gift bags with litho print, red hot foil, soft touch laminate and white grosgrain ribbon handles
- 700gsm duplexed invites, digital various data print, red hot foil and soft touch laminate
- Red hot foiled self-adhesive labels
- 1 colour flexo print to acid free 70gsm tissue paper
- 300gsm silk art paper, 4 colour variable data digital print with digital metal foiling and soft touch laminate