A Moon Shaped Pool's case-bound sleeve was inspired by the 78rpm shellac records held in the library of La Fabrique, France.
Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool Special Edition
Sandbag was established in 2002, they're industry experts with decades of experience from varying sectors including Grammy Award winning product designers and D2C experts, they work with some of the world's most respected and influential artists ranging from Adele to The xx on innovative product campaigns.
A Moon Shaped Pool is the ninth studio album by Radiohead.
Products & Services
- Case bound album, inspired by the albums for 78rpm shellac records in the library of La Fabrique, France.
- 32 pages of artwork
- The 11 track album on two heavyweight 12″ vinyl records
- Two compact discs: one with the album and one with two extra tracks
- Recording tape belly band applied
- Consulting Artwork approval to make it ready for print
- Vinyl production
- Test pressings
- Sourcing and production of the different elements of the book
- Quarter-bound rigid book, with integrated leather pull-loop to spine
- Hot foiling to front cover, inner pages + rear endpaper
- Inner pages printed 4/4 on 170gsm matt coated paper, with an additional 'Zincir Hamur' lyric page block
- Front cover featured an embossed grain texture, applied to 170gsm uncoated paper, then matt laminated